FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nike Roshe One SE Bordeaux/Pale Grey

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Shaking Tree Forum Index -> Other/New Artists
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:12 am    Post subject: Nike Roshe One SE Bordeaux/Pale Grey Reply with quote

WaleWeekly Appearances: 36Voted Sole Nike Roshe One SE Celebrity of the Week: 6 TimesIf this were strictly being judged shoe-for-shoe, no celebrity does it better than Wale. words_Brandon RichardAfter showing you new detailed images of the "Altitude" Air Jordan Retro 13 earlier today, we now have some solid release information for you. Both pairs are set to hit select Nike Sportswear account in the first quarter of 2011.Nike Air Max Penny I RetroColor: Black/White-Varsity RoyalStyle: 311089-001$125.00Nike Air Max Penny I RetroColor: Black/Bright Mandarin-Club PurpleStyle: 311089-002$125.00via CounterKicks How does the black version compare to the red? Does it do anything to change your thoughts on the shoe? Let us know in the comments. Decked out in fluorescent yellow leather and mesh, the shoe is helped by grey tones on the tongue, inner lining, heel and sole, while minimal teal details appear on the tongue, mid eyelet and midsole.
Sole Collector will continue to keep an ear out for specific release informationColor: Black-Metallic SilverStyle: 386429-003via ben651020 We want to take the sneaker culture and utilize it in a positive way.”It's been three years since McDonnell first took his suitcase full of sneakers into the streets and started his nonprofit: It's From the Sole. Images via adidasby Brendan DunneBuy Now: Finish Line, adidas, Foot Locker, Footaction, Eastbay, Champs, Dick'sDerrick Rose's latest signature shoe, the adidas D Rose 6, has Chicago flavor embedded in its design, but certain colorways focus even more on that part of Rose's background.This release, for example, looks to the South Side of the city for inspiration. It sucks when my ideas or suggestions get dismissed because I'm part of the small percent that cares about sneakerhead issues.You all know the type of problems that are raised internally at these companies because there are a handful of sneakerheads that have made their way into corporate America. via Sneaker Decoby Zac DubasikFans of the Air Nike Roshe One SE Mens Max 1 now have a new way to show their love for the original Max Air-equipped runner.
The sneaker gets back to its roots in terms of materials, no reflective treatment here, and introduces a more colorful set of laces to the upper. The box sports a unique molecule-bonding graphic, along with metallic silver Jumpman branding front and center.Stay tuned to Sole Collector for further details on the Air Jordan 5 Retro "3LAB5."via trustedkicks It was nice to know that I wasn’t alone in that preference, but it sucked knowing that I couldn’t also have a pair.I wondered all season what it would be like to play in the shoe, and as soon the news hit that a pair would be dropping at retail to commemorate his historic run, there was no doubt in my mind—I had to have a pair. Yesterday was Veterans Day, a time when we reflect and salute those brave men and women who have served in the armed forces.To mark the occasion, LeBron surprisingly took the court wearing what had been known as the "USA" Air Max LeBron 8. Zac DubasikWe recently saw a fairly tonal version of Nike Roshe One SE Bordeaux/Pale Grey/Anthracite a camo Air Max 95 PRM Tape, but this latest version brings out the graphic with more contrast.
The drip paint details give it some street feel and edginess to break up the monotony of black and white.Look for the collection to drop later this year.via Highsnobiety Zack SchlemmerAfter things have been a bit quiet on the Reebok Instapump Fury front for the past month or so, it appears the next wave of collabs for the shoe's 20th anniversary is on the way - beginning with this flowery version from Taiwanese retailer Invincible.Invincible's take on the Fury is subtle and bold at the same time, featuring a muted dark grey Pump bladder upper backed with an eye-catching Hawaiian print mesh and accents in soft pink and tan. Pale Nude, "Sun Glow," "Core Black" and "Noble Ink" colorways are on the calendar—all styles we've seen on the feet of Skateboard P in recent months. LINK IN BIO.A post shared by Joe La Puma on Mar 27, 2017 at 7:02am PDTShoe: Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 "Zebra" Fabolous  Baseline FLOH... European retailer Luisa via Roma has them in stock here for example.Unlike the white pair, there was 844687-604 never an official release date announced for this shoe, so details on its launch are sort of fuzzy.
Johnny Wallace
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Shaking Tree Forum Index -> Other/New Artists All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: