FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The chairman was brilliant and he unders

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Shaking Tree Forum Index -> Other/New Artists
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lw789
board regular

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:00 am    Post subject: The chairman was brilliant and he unders Reply with quote

It appears the all-time leading receiver in CFL history is set to retire. TSNs Farhan Lalji is reporting that Geroy Simon is expected to call it a career after 15 seasons. Lalji says that Simon will not be in uniform on Sunday when the Saskatchewan Roughriders open training camp. The 38-year-old will retire as a member of the Roughriders after spending just one season in the prairie province, and winning his third Grey Cup in the process. A formal press conference is expected to take place later this week. Simon spent most of his career in British Columbia with the Lions winning Grey Cups in 2006 and 2011. He spent the first two seasons of his career with the Winnipeg Blue Bombers. Simon tallied 16,352 yards receiving and 103 touchdown receptions over his tenure in the league. Jesper Bratt Jersey .J. -- John Elway says Peyton Manning cannot stamp himself as the greatest quarterback in NFL history even if he wins the Super Bowl on Sunday. John Moore Jersey . Doug Fister allowed two runs over seven innings and Washington hit three solo homers in a 6-2 victory over the Baltimore Orioles on Wednesday night. http://www.nhldevilshockeystore.com/travis-zajac-jersey/. Starters, when they struggle, have to live with it for five days. For Sergio Santos and Steve Delabar, two of the three men who authored one of the ugliest pitched innings in Blue Jays franchise history on Thursday night, the bounce-back chance came right away. New Jersey Devils Jerseys .com) - The Grand Slam season will get underway Monday at the Australian Open in Melbourne, where a new champion will be crowned this year. Will Butcher Jersey . This is the final meeting of the season between these teams.? The Capitals were 5-4 winners in a shootout Oct.Neil Warnock is yet to receive an offer from Blackburn for the vacant managers role but admits hes been in talks with two or three clubs. The former Rotherham United manager opted not to extend his stay at the Sky Bet Championship club beyond his short-term deal. Warnock took charge of the Millers when they were struggling in the relegation zone, and managed to retain their status in the second tier of English football during his 16-game reign.He has since been linked to Blackburn after Paul Lambert decided to step down as manager following Rovers final game of the season against Reading at Ewood Park. Warnock wants an eighth promotion I spoke to two or three clubs in the last few weeks, Warnock told Sky Sports News HQ. The chairman of Rotherham, Tony Stewart, he knows that. I kept him informed of everyone I spoke to.I havent got an offer on the table. I did just genuinely think it was the right time (to leave Rotherham). The chairman was brilliant and he understood my reasons.Despite avoiding relegation and achieving an 11-game unbeaten run, Warnock believes the club still has a llot of work to do.dddddddddddd Rotherham United will now look for a third manager in seven months I think Rotherham has to have two to three years of establishing, trying to keep in the Championship and get the infrastructure right, he said.Then I think they can dream and have a go. At the moment I dont have that time. If I was ten years younger I possibly would have done that. I want to try and get a challenge where I could get into it straight away and take them up to the Premier League.Warnock says he wants just one more year in management to achieve what would be a record eighth promotion - a feat he feels is unlikely at Rotherham. Nobody has got eight promotions, that was a big thing with me and the chairman, he said. Ive only got seven and Ive only got one year left. Im just desperate to get that eighth promotion if possible. Also See: Millers look for new boss FL proposes radical shake-up Hamiltons future at Mercedes United rule out director role Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Shaking Tree Forum Index -> Other/New Artists All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: