FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ched 103 2/3 innings, averaging less t

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Shaking Tree Forum Index -> Other/New Artists
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lw789
board regular

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:30 pm    Post subject: ched 103 2/3 innings, averaging less t Reply with quote

We challenge Matt Le Tissier to pick his best XI from Tottenham and Manchester United ahead of their crucial Super Sunday clash. Spurs will be desperate to maintain the pressure on leaders Leicester and put a dent in Uniteds top-four hopes in the process when the two sides meet at White Hart Lane, live on Sky Sports 1 HD at 4pm.With Mauricio Pochettinos second-placed side heading into the clash nine points clear of their visitors, albeit having played a game more than United, Le Tiss has unsurprisingly gone with a Spurs majority. Le Tiss predicts... Find out what Le Tiss is tipping up at 20/1 for Tottenham v Man Utd here. Heres a look at his XI... GOALKEEPER: David de Gea - Both sides have top-quality goalkeepers but for me De Gea is the best in the league. Theyd be nowhere near the top four if hed joined Real Madrid in the summer.RIGHT-BACK: Kyle Walker - Spurs full-backs could well both be playing for England this summer and Walkers pace will be important against Anthony Martial.CENTRE-BACK: Chris Smalling - Im going with him ahead of Jan Vertonghen. I must admit I wasnt sure he had it in him but hes one of the most improved players in the Premier League this season.CENTRE-BACK: Toby Alderweireld - Hes quite possibly been the best defender in the Premier League this season and I was very disappointed when Southampton failed to sign him permanently. Toby Alderweireld: Among the Premier Leagues best defenders? LEFT-BACK: Danny Rose - Hes probably edged ahead of Ryan Bertrand in the England pecking order now and he goes into my team, as much because of the threat he offers going forward as his defensive work.CENTRAL-MIDFIELD: Eric Dier - The lad has made this position his own for club and country and youve got to hand it to Pochettino for spotting he had the right attributes for the role.CENTRAL-MIDFIELD: Mousa Dembele - Hes a very underrated player and tends to go under the radar but he controls games with his power and quality on the ball. Anthony Martial is Man Utds top scorer with eight goals ATTACKING-MIDFIELD: Anthony Martial - It has been difficult for him starting in a central role and scoring goals then being moved out of position. Its taken him a while to adapt to that position but hes clearly an exciting player.ATTACKING-MIDFIELD: Dele Alli - Hes one of the most exciting young players in the world right now and looks an absolute banker to be starting for England at the Euros.ATTACKING-MIDFIELD: Christian Eriksen - It was Eriksen and Harry Kane carrying Spurs last season and his contributions have perhaps been overlooked a bit because of the emergence of others, but hes still a very important player, with 11 assists and six goals this season. Harry Kane can develop into a world-class striker, says Le Tiss STRIKER: Harry Kane - Hes another one that has cemented his starting berth for England and its now up for him to prove on a European stage, both for club and country, that he is a world class striker. For me theres no reason why he cant do that. Sky Sports Fantasy Six-a-Side Find out who Le Tiss and Charlie are picking in their Fantasy Six-a-Side teams here. Also See: Key battle: Dembele v Schneiderlin Not a job for Jose? Mersons predictions Top four forecast Tony Dorsett Jersey . "Its amazing to do this coming from such a small island, where tennis isnt necessarily recognized as one of the main sports," Puig said. "Im just happy Im able to be here playing tennis not only for myself, but for my country too. Jason Witten Jersey . Howard had 17 points and a career-high-tying 26 rebounds in his Houston debut, James Harden added 21 points and the Rockets cruised to a 96-83 win over the Charlotte Bobcats on Wednesday night. http://www.shoptheofficialcowboys.com/Elite-Jeff-Heath-Cowboys-Jersey/. -- Wide receiver Sidney Rice should be fully recovered from a torn knee ligament by the time the Seattle Seahawks start defence of their Super Bowl title, general manager John Schneider said Wednesday. Randy White Jersey . Poti played in 824 regular NHL games with four teams in his career; the Edmonton Oilers, New York Rangers, New York Islanders and the Washington Capitals. DeMarcus Ware Jersey . Sociedad remained in sixth place with Villarreal a point behind in seventh, both in Europa League spots and in striking distance of fourth place and the final Champions League berth. Sociedad forward Carlos Vela chipped goalkeeper Jaime Jimenez after receiving an equally exquisite lobbed pass from Ruben Pardo to set him up in the 23rd minute at Anoeta Stadium.CLEVELAND – Ask a Blue Jays fan still hesitant to believe in the team whether a 5-4, nine-game run through Baltimore, Minnesota and Cleveland would be satisfactory early in the season, and the answer likely would be in the affirmative. Yet its those defeats, snatched from the jaws of victory, which sting the most and Toronto had two of them on the trip. The Jays led 4-2 in the sixth inning when Aaron Loup walked the bases loaded and gave up a bases-clearing, three-RBI double to the Indians David Murphy. Cleveland had a lead it wouldnt relinquish, ultimately winning the game 6-4. The meltdown was relatively minor compared to Thursday nights eighth inning debacle in Minnesota, which saw three relievers give up six runs on just one hit and an unseemly eight walks in a 9-5 loss to the Twins. Its jarring because the Blue Jays bullpen has been consistently reliable. It raises two concerns about the pitching staff. First: the walks. Six more on Sunday afternoon for a season total of 81, which pending the behaviour of Arizona Diamondbacks pitchers in their game against the Dodgers later Sunday, ranks second-most in baseball. "The walks have killed us so far," pitching coach Pete Walker told TSN.ca before Sundays game. "I think its cost us a couple of ballgames." Walks just cost them another one. Second: with the exception of Mark Buehrle, the starting staffs inability to pitch deep into games. "Bottom line, weve got to get some innings out of our starters or our bullpen will be dead come May," said manager John Gibbons after Sundays defeat. Such was the dichotomy of Brandon Morrows performance on Sunday. His six strikeouts over five-plus innings belied the fact Indians hitters battled him throughout. Michael Bourn led off the game with a nine-pitch at-bat. He struck out. In the second, Michael Brantley put the Indians ahead 1-0 with a solo home run on the ninth pitch. An inning later, in the third, Jason Kipnis worked a full-count, 10-pitch walk. Morrow was done at 95 pitches one hitter into the sixth. He threw almost 30 per cent of his pitches (28 of 95) in those three plate appearances alone, leaving Gibbons to wish for more efficiency. "I havent beeen able to do it as much as I would like to," said Morrow of pitching into the sixth and seventh innings.dddddddddddd"Today it was one long inning in the middle; without that I would have been in a better position to finish that sixth." Walker is preaching contact early in counts. He doesnt want pitchers worried about strikeout totals. He wants aggression and laments that radar gun readings are posted on electronic scoreboards. "Its trusting your stuff and really believing that your fastball is good enough that day," said Walker. "I think a couple of our guys might be down in velocity and sometimes that affects your approach. You dont see that 97 on the board and its 92, 93 and all of a sudden you dont trust that fastball in as much as you did last year." Its easy to fall in love with the radar gun and easy to forget that the Blue Jays best pitcher to this point, Mark Buehrle, no longer tops 84 miles per hour with his fastball. "I think it comes down to realizing its not the velocity, its the location," said Walker. "Your fastball is your fastball that given day and it needs to be located regardless. I think, for the most part, thats what we need to get back to and thats something were focusing on is fastball command and pitching inside a little more aggressively." Through 19 games Blue Jays starters have pitched 103 2/3 innings, averaging less than 5 2/3 innings per start. A team with playoff aspirations needs more. R.A. Dickey is presented with the next opportunity to join Buehrle in bucking the troubling trend. He starts Tuesday nights series opener at home with Baltimore. NAVARROS STRANGE ALLERGY If youve been to a Blue Jays game and noticed that Dioner Navarro kicks away the catchers box chalk outline before kneeling for first inning warm up pitches, theres a good reason. Navarros allergic to chalk. The problem dates back years to Navarros minor league days. He would come home after games with skin cracks on his hands. His wife put two and two together since Navarro would always swipe at the dirt to improve his grip, and she suggested he be tested for allergies. Now its habit for Navarro to kick away the chalk before the game begins. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Shaking Tree Forum Index -> Other/New Artists All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: