FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rashad Jennings expects to find team in

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Shaking Tree Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sherry2018love

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:15 am    Post subject: Rashad Jennings expects to find team in Reply with quote

Rashad Jennings hasn't secured a roster spot yet, but he's making the most of his time DeVante Parker Jersey while he waits for the opportunity.While attending his180 Weekend camp in his hometown of Lynchburg, Va., the former Giants running backopened up about the free agency game and how he's managed to stay fit as he patiently anticipates a new contract."Its the offseason where Im not allowed to be working with a team,"Jennings said Saturday Brian Hartline Jersey , viatheLynchburgNews & Advance. "Im training myself. Im in the best shape of my life. Im always going to be in shape. Thats what Im known for acro s the league. A Jason Taylor Jersey team knows theyre going to have a player thats going to be in the best shape of their life."Free agency right now, Im going into year nine. I understand free agency and how it works. I feel like Ill be landing with a team in the next two months, but Dolphins White Custom Elite Jersey right now I feel Im in such a peaceful place in my life, though, from transitioning to another team, transitioning to other things outside of football, doing all the philanthropic work that I do. Im just in a peaceful place."Jennings, whoin May becamethe fourth NFL player to win"Dancing with the Stars", was cut by the Giants in Februaryalong with wide receiverVictor Cruz to free up $10 million in salary cap space. After joining New York in 2014 and having his Ryan Tannehill Jersey career-best season in 2015, Jennings postedhis lowest total rushing yards since 2013 last season with 593.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Shaking Tree Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: