FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

doctors have not cleared him to play

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Shaking Tree Forum Index -> Forum Help & Registration Info
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bellroll33

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:14 am    Post subject: doctors have not cleared him to play Reply with quote

Memphis, TN - West Virginia senior quarterback Clint Trickett has decided to retire from football due to health issues stemming from multiple concussions. Trickett revealed in a Friday media session that doctors have not cleared him to play in Mondays Liberty Bowl against Texas A&M. Obviously Im not dressed and ready to go. I tried as much as I could. Believe me, Ive been going up to UPMC numerous times over the past month and they were unable to clear me, Trickett said. Its been five concussions in 14 months now so unfortunately I have to retire from football and get into coaching -- the family business -- which is something Ive been excited for and I really am ready to move on. I would love to be out and finish the season with my guys, my last game, and its unfortunate how it ended but I had a great senior year and I would trade it for the rest. The native of Tallahassee passed for 3,285 yards and 18 touchdowns against 10 interceptions on 281-of-419 attempts this year for the 7-5 Mountaineers. He completes his collegiate career having accumulated 5,837 passing yards along with 32 TDs for West Virginia and Florida State. West Virginia head coach Dana Holgorsen said Skyler Howard will be under center for the contest. Howard, a sophomore from Fort Worth, Texas, completed 36-of-65 attempts for 483 yards, five touchdowns and no interceptions in relief of Trickett in 2014. Its unfortunate just because hes done such a good job for us. Hes been our starting quarterback and I still consider him our starting quarterback. His senior year didnt end the way that he wanted it to but with that said, 10 1/2 good games and he put us into a position to be able to play in this bowl game, Holgorsen acknowledged of Trickett. Cheap Air Force 1 Ireland . Others describe it as taking the parrot for a walk. Air Force 1 Ireland Clearance . Louis Blues and Buffalo Sabres came to an agreement on a big trade that may only offer incremental improvement to the Blues in their quest for a Stanley Cup. http://www.airforce1ireland.com/.com) - Hassan Whiteside scored 20 points with nine rebounds in the Miami Heats 83-75 win over the Boston Celtics on Sunday. Air Force 1 Ireland Sale . Braves reliever David Carpenter was also fined for throwing at Rockies outfielder Corey Dickerson in the same game, which featured several ejections, including Colorado manager Walt Weiss. Cheap Air Force Ones For Sale .C. -- The RBC Cups semifinal participants were decided by a pair of overtime games.In the latest edition of the Leaf Report podcast, Jonas Siegel and James Mirtle discuss the impact the hiring of Kyle Dubas will have on the rest of the organization and take a look at how the roster is shaping up following the acquisition of David Booth.dddddddddddd Leaf Report podcast: Impact of Dubas, how roster shapes up China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Shaking Tree Forum Index -> Forum Help & Registration Info All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: